• 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by hjh632
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hjh632.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I'm waiting on my schematics from PBR (I'm so so at interpreting them as a relative rookie). Does some one know how the over the top scores work? My game will lite the 100,00 properly, probably from the 9 position on the 10,000 score reel. But the games stays on 100,000 even when 200,000, etc is reached. Is there stepper or relay I haven't recognized yet? Where is it located and what is it called. Thanks.

#3 4 years ago

Wow - good to have an expert out there. I set the game on novelty and the multiples of 100,000 did appear. Cool!

I put it back on AAB now, the last unknown features are the 5,000 green lights along the sides. Mine are stuck on left hand one only on all the time. They should rotate triggered by the center pop bumper. I've cleaned the center pop relay switches and made sure they open/close properly. Now I'm stuck. Any help is appreciated.

#5 4 years ago

The KS relay is working as it should. The switch stack at the top of the diagram does move up and down to send current to the A relay. I think the solenoid for the A relay is not working. It looks fine and unburned but doesn't register resistance on my multimeter. Also didn't nudge when I hooked up a pair of AA batteries to it. I have a replacement A-9738 Gottlieb coil arriving Tuesday and will replace and see if that corrects the problem. Thanks for your help since all this is new to me, especially working without the schematic. I ordered one but PBR sent the schematics for Jacks Open which is similar but does not have the KS relay portion.

#6 4 years ago

The lights now alternate as they should. A perfectly fine looking coil in the A relay was really only reading 1.3 ohms when it should have been over 30. Replaced and all is good. Thanks for all the help.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hjh632.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-lucky-hand-100000-scoring?tu=hjh632 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.