Topic Stats

• 121 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Phillips88
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160823_144656 (resized).jpg
20160823_144615 (resized).jpg
20160823_142748 (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg
005 (resized).jpg
003 (resized).jpg
20160103_233539_(resized).jpg
2015-10-16_13.17.45.jpg
restoredandlit.JPG
final_playfield_(Large).jpg
FastQuickDrawReproPlayfields.JPG

There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 6 years ago

My friend and collaborator Wade Krause recently completed a run of Gottlieb licensed reproduction Fast Draw(4 player)/Quick Draw(2 player) playfields. If you're interested in one, he can be reached at wadeotornado[at]yahoo[dot]com

Recommended.

#2 6 years ago

Giving this a bump. Lotta work goes into these playfields. If folks within the community want stuff like this to keep on happening, gotta support.

#3 6 years ago

Wade is a true artist -- and I have a gorgeous World Champ playfield to prove it! He's a perfectionist. The quality is top notch.

Buy with confidence.

M

#4 6 years ago

Love that things like this are getting made. Sucks that I can't support them with more than words. Would be stinkin' awesome to have an EM with a new playfield. =\

#5 6 years ago

They look great! Don't have these games though.

#6 6 years ago

I'm in...

2 months later
#7 5 years ago

Where can I buy such a repro playfield?

#8 5 years ago

Contact info is in the first post from TiltWarning.

Steve

Quoted from gloorch:

Where can I buy such a repro playfield?

#9 5 years ago

I bought two of them from Wade just to help get this project off the ground like a year ago. I'm gonna install one in my game and probably hang onto the other for a while until I get another game that needs it. Thanks again Wade, they look great.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#10 5 years ago

This is what I did to my Quick Draw:

final_playfield_(Large).jpg

#11 5 years ago

I'm with John - I bought two. I have a FD right now that will take one, but I'll look for a QD for the other.

#12 5 years ago

My FD has a great original playfield, so I don't need this one. Looks great though. It would be fantastic if someone would do the same for a game like Spirit. Mine is pretty good, but I want to see it shine with new wood and plastics. Any interest? I'm guessing Steve Young might have to give his blessing, which has always been the holdup on the plastics. My 3 biggest wishes for my collection have been : new playfield for Taxi (on way from CPR), new playfield for Joker Poker (on pre-order list), new playfield and plastics for Spirit (I'd settle for the plastics). I hate it when there are people willing to make them, but they can't get permission. It's not like there is a lot of money to be made. It's mostly just a labor of love for collectors trying to restore and preserve the games.

#13 5 years ago

I got one for my Quick Draw. It is at Kruzman's right now. Can't wait for Jack in the Box. After that I am hoping for Royal Flush, Target Alpha and 2001!!

#14 5 years ago

PT, nice choice of games. I have Card Whiz, Target Alpha, 2001, and Fast Draw all lined up beside each other in my EM row. Guess I just need the Jack in the Box.

1 year later
#15 4 years ago

Finally found a FD to restore. Anyone have a spare repop playfield? I emailed Wade, have not heard back yet. the Fast Draw BG on my project is a 7, reds trashed (bg resto or Shay has these $300 plus) plastics both broken on each side (pbresource has these $80) and the playfield has the normal wear at the kickouts but actually not bad otherwise but if I'm going to do the other two, might as well make it new. Anyone ever make stencils for the cabinet? I can make my own but would love to save the time. Used one of Wades PFs in my El Dorado, top notch work! I also redid the cabinet, new plastics, pops, flippers, bg, posts, drops, coin door, legs..basically a new machine.

restoredandlit.JPG

#16 4 years ago

Looks great John. I'm on Wade's waiting list for El Dorado since I missed out on the last run and I'm not sure when that will be. Either that or I have to find someone that will sell theirs.

Steve

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from TiltWarning:

My friend and collaborator Wade Krause recently completed a run of Gottlieb licensed reproduction Fast Draw(4 player)/Quick Draw(2 player) playfields. If you're interested in one, he can be reached at wadeotornado[at]yahoo[dot]com
Recommended.

Anyone have one of these they would like to see put to good use? I have a project I want to do up to new.

If not, I need 20 pf commitments to get Wade to do another run. I'll take 3!
17 to go. Anyone want to join me?

Thanks!

John

#18 4 years ago

I'll take one...16 to go!

#19 4 years ago

Wade says he has about 4 others interested he could not fill orders for because they were late to the party. He also advised that many of his Kings and Queens orders never followed through so I told him I would get a total from folks willing to put down a deposit, say $100 each pf. Cost will be $650 each going forward BTW (plus shipping)

#20 4 years ago

I am down for a FAST DRAW playfield! KOZ

1 week later
#21 4 years ago

Keeping a tally here (JR), I picked up another for sure customer. that's about 10 to go.

#22 4 years ago

Please PM me with your email and willingness to put down a deposit of $100 toward a PF. Wade is concerned about empty promises and getting stuck with inventory.

2 months later
#23 3 years ago

Count me in for one Fast Draw Playfield, What number are you at ?

1 month later
#24 3 years ago

I know this is an old thread, but just wanted to share this. I took my Fast Draw with a new Wade Krause playfield in it to Expo 2015 and it won the best in show during the Expobrawl tournament as voted on by players and event organizers! I had many, many people come up to me and comment on how well the game looked and played.

I even had one guy that just wanted to buy the playfield right out of the game. LOL, right.

2015-10-16 13.17.45.jpg

#25 3 years ago

That's fantastic, Mike!

I fell in love with Fast Draw the first time I played that game at PATZ many, many years ago. Wish I had snagged a playfield when I had the chance.

Double Golden Horseshoe Wizard Mode

#26 3 years ago

Thanks for bringing your Fast Draw to Expo Mike. It's a beautiful machine and was a real pleasure to play. I just picked up a Fast Draw off of Craigslist and my boys and I have been cleaning it up and bringing it back to life. Seeing your machine was a real treat and a big motivator!

Brad

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

I took my Fast Draw with a new Wade Krause playfield in it to Expo 2015 and it won the best in show during the Expobrawl tournament as voted on by players and event organizers!

Loved playing this game. Thanks for bringing it. That playfield was beautiful.

#28 3 years ago

I am in... PM sent

My Quick Draw would love a new playfield

2 months later
#29 3 years ago

Any updates on a possible rerun of these? I need one for my restoration. I think John in NC has me counted as one already, with Wades 4 that's 8

#30 3 years ago

Keep the posts coming. Keeping a tally here.

#31 3 years ago

Wade Krause FTW
-mof

#32 3 years ago

Wish I could help out but sold my Fast Draw years ago. One of the few EM games I really loved.

#33 3 years ago

At some point I need to install mine. It is just sitting here all pretty with a Kruzman clearcoat on it. Note the Kruzman cleared NOS Sinbad along side of it. Must...find...time...

20160103_233539_(resized).jpg

2 months later
#34 3 years ago

How's this looking these days? I'm still in

#35 3 years ago

Long line ahead of other projects. I'm getting anxious and might do a hand repaint of mine though I would really like one of Wades.

1 month later
#36 3 years ago

Any chance I can get in on a Fast Draw playfield?

#37 3 years ago

I'm pretty sure you guys missed the boat - I bought 2 from the run and I don't think there are plans to do a re-run. He just completed Knock Out and is working on Atlantis now.

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:I bought 2 from the run

Hmm......Care to spread the wealth.

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Hmm......Care to spread the wealth.

Sorry, but I have a fast draw and quick draw waiting restoration

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I'm pretty sure you guys missed the boat - I bought 2 from the run and I don't think there are plans to do a re-run. He just completed Knock Out and is working on Atlantis now.

We need 20 committed to purchasing to get on the production schedule.

#41 3 years ago

I'm committed, it a great pin that deserves to be restored. So 19 more folks

#42 3 years ago

John In NC = 1,2,3 (I only need one maybe 2 for good measure, stretching to 3 to get this going, I encourage others to take 2 to get this going as well)
KOZ-MIPINBALL = 4
Tbone47 = 5
Kingpinman = 6
rcarlson = 7
Jigs = 8
SuperPinball = 9
Tyamry = 10

Plus approx. 4 Wade had waiting, we need at least 6 more buyers then I can contact Wade, confirm we can get on his schedule, if yes, Would need $100 deposit from each of you to assure everyone is solid.

If your name is above and you are now out, say so.

1 week later
#43 3 years ago

c'mon folks, 6 more people and a 2nd run for FastDraw/Quick Draw will become a reality. Sure hope this gets made.

#44 3 years ago

Count me in for a Fast Draw playing field. Mine could use a refresh.

#45 3 years ago

John In NC = 1,2 (I only need one maybe 2 for good measure, I encourage others to take 2 to get this going as well)
Smoothy = 3
KOZ-MIPINBALL = 4
Tbone47 = 5
Kingpinman = 6
rcarlson = 7
Jigs = 8
SuperPinball = 9
Tyamry = 10

2 months later
#46 2 years ago

Depending on the price, I would like a QD/FD. Have one that the playfield is pretty trashed.

#47 2 years ago

not to hijack this thread but i have a really nice original fast draw for sale 100 more than a repro pf
pf really nice, little wear at kickout holes
bg really nice almost no paint loss
cab really nice, white with only a few bumps

003 (resized).jpg

005 (resized).jpg

7 (resized).jpg

20160823_142748 (resized).jpg

20160823_144615 (resized).jpg

20160823_144656 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#48 2 years ago

I would be in for a quick draw

#49 2 years ago

John In NC = 1,2 (I only need one maybe 2 for good measure, I encourage others to take 2 to get this going as well)
Smoothy = 3
KOZ-MIPINBALL = 4
Tbone47 = 5
Kingpinman = 6
rcarlson = 7
Jigs = 8
SuperPinball = 9
Tyamry = 10
Raff = 11

1 week later
#50 2 years ago

Smoothy = 3
KOZ-MIPINBALL = 4
Tbone47 = 5
Kingpinman = 6
rcarlson = 7
Jigs = 8,9
SuperPinball = 10
Tyamry = 11
Raff = 12

8 to go

There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside