8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by bicyclenut
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bicyclenut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Anyone familiar with these games?
I have a King Rock (4 player). I've restored this game and one thing keeps bugging me that I cant find a definite answer to.
In the playfield there are green lights that rotate around in a circle when the ball rolls through the spinners and it gives you a bonus. Once if rotates all the way around it gives you 1,000 pints. The question I have is, are those lights suppost to reset after you have drained the ball? As of now, the next ball picks up where the last one left off. If they do reset, does anyone know where I would find this switch?
Thanks
Dave

#3 8 years ago

I guess it does reset, But I cant find where the reset is. I cant tell from the schematic either.

#7 8 years ago

dasvis... It does all that but it just doesn't go to reset when you drain the ball. (The green light ring that is)...everything else works great. I'll look at it again. Maybe I don't have it adjust properly. Thanks for the info. Presqueisle1..... It is a fun game, but there is no trapping the ball on this game.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Aye. I can attest to that. It's a bitch to get just right. Good thing it's on a mini Jones plug & you can pull it out easily to work with on the bench

Awe YES, you are correct. Unfortunately..i didnt get it right tonight. Im going to mess with it some more tomorrow. Thanks everyone for all your help.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bicyclenut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-king-rockking-kool?tu=bicyclenut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.