2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by redrock
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider redrock.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

My King Pin is working 100%. The 2nd chute is 25 cents and set for 3 plays. The 1st chute is 10 cents for 1 play. I have gone through the schematic and both work correctly. The issue is that the 10 cents subtract 1 play (25 cents adds 3 plays).

If there are no credits and a dime is used, the game starts and the zero credit stays zero. But, if there are credits and a dime in inserted, the credit decrease by one and the game starts -- but there was credits already available. Thus the player loses one credit; the dime is a waste of one credit if there are credits already.

Is this the design? And why?

#5 2 years ago

Thanks everyone for the input.

On a similar note my other Gottlieb -- Groovy -- works with the 3rd chute 25 cents. But since it doesn't have a 2nd chute, the 1st chute will not give me 1 play for 10 cents, only 2 plays. This is no problem but I can't find a 10 cent - 2 plays printed coin entrance plate. (I add the XX and AS relays.)

Any suggestions where to find one? No, PBR doesn't have one and an internet search came up zero.

#7 2 years ago

Yes, I have checked the plugs but I will give the S replay suggestion a try.
    Thanks for the help.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider redrock.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-king-pin-replay-10-cent-one-play-to-start-game?tu=redrock and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.