IMG_0214 (resized).JPG
IMG_0214 (resized).JPG
0Target-Alpha-Work-17 (resized).jpg
0Target-Alpha-Work-16 (resized).jpg
apinside-SP76-player-unit-work2 (resized).jpg
0Target-Alpha-Work-15 (resized).jpg
gtbcoin1 (resized).jpg
disconnected (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 6 years ago

Hi legtod2
in the very late EM-pins Gottlieb made some strange things to the Coin-Unit I show on a Target Alpha what is of interest on Jungle-Queen - the wiring to "Subtract Coin-Unit" - can You show the snippet of schematics ?
Not making points ? Can You move the flipper-bats ? Do the bumpers work ?
What is the meaning of "link to otaku" ?
(((It is late in Europe - I go to sleep --- till tomorrow))) Greetings Rolf

0Target-Alpha-Work-15 (resized).jpg0Target-Alpha-Work-15 (resized).jpg

#10 6 years ago

Hi legtod2
I looked at Your video --- hmm, probably not only one problem - maybe a couple of problems. For the problem "coin stepper unit" You need the schematics - and /or the help of an owner of a running Jungle Queen --- actually You should have an schematics (every pin should have the schematics).

I would like to do always the same procedure --- toggle-off the pin - put the ball in the Outhole between the flipperbats - then toggle-on - then start a new game.
For the mystery of "showing Player-FOUR is playing after start": Look at the JPG - it shows the player unit ready for Player-1-Ball-1(in a Spirit of 76 pin) --- the unit is in the so-called "Home-Position - also called Position-Zero. Do not bother about my "red lines" - see "my green line" - we are standing in the back of the pin and look towards the player - we see the bakelite disc --- then look a bit around the unit - then a steel ratched then several white cams and the last cam is (usually) black.
"Home-Position is when the single tooth on the fifth cam actuates its switchstack" --- my "green line" is something like an extension on cam-five-switchstack. Ask a friend to do the procedure to start a new game and YOU watch the fifth cam --- question: Does the Player-Unit stops stepping BEFORE "Home-Position" is reached (single tooth not actuating the switchstack) --- or does the Player-Unit nicely steps forward - reaching Home-Position (single tooth actuating the switchstack), then FAULTY steps three more steps ? Or steps faulty many steps ? How many steps ?

The problem "no counting on the Score-Drums" --- here http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1340&picno=27049 I see "outmost left and outmost right" --- near the words "Extraball when lit" --- I see two-bladed switches behind the rubbers --- the simplest way to make some points (maybe some 10 points - maybe some 100 points).
Ask a friend to actuate these switches (pin is running) and YOU look at the N M L relays in the backbox - question: DOES one of these relays actuate ? Greetings Rolf

apinside-SP76-player-unit-work2 (resized).jpgapinside-SP76-player-unit-work2 (resized).jpg

#13 6 years ago

Hi legtod2
thanks for the video. At time 1:54 the position of the player-unit looks strange to me --- does the single tooth on the (black) cam FIVE actuate its switchstack ?

I do not now if the playfield switches do actuate the L M N Relays.

In Target Alpha when these relays are actuated: The R-Hold-Relay (probably in the cabinet) must be pulling and its Make-and-Brake-Switch must be good and moved. The wiring from that M&B-Switch up to the Backbox and the Jones-Plug in this wiring must be good --- this wiring goes to Switches on L M N Relay. On the other side of each of these switches on these relays there is a connection to Switches on Cam-1, 2, 3, 4 - switches named P1A, P1B, P1C etc. On the other blade are connections - I completely show "10 Score-Drums" --- connections to the Score-Drum Coils.

You get no points on L M N Relay actuating - therefore I guess: Fault must be R-Hold-Relay and/or connection up into the backbox. Greetings Rolf

0Target-Alpha-Work-16 (resized).jpg0Target-Alpha-Work-16 (resized).jpg

#19 6 years ago

Hi legtod2, frb
here is the stuff in Target Alpha, greetings Rolf

0Target-Alpha-Work-17 (resized).jpg0Target-Alpha-Work-17 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-jungle-queen-em-no-score?tu=rolf_martin_062 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.