Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Raff
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    20200722_162556 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200718-084742_Gallery (resized).jpg
    ABAFBA43-B6D8-4B07-9C60-CCD862967B41 (resized).jpeg
    20200717_151137 (resized).jpg
    20200717_151144 (resized).jpg
    20200717_151156 (resized).jpg
    20200717_115144 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leckmeck.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from Raff:

Are the score reels in this machine a generation 1,2 or 3.
    Raff

There was only one more evolution of Gottlieb’s score reels after the style that was used in Jack in the Box. So... 2?

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from Raff:

If this part of the player unit is taken off that has the 3 screws can it be put back on wrong or it doesn't matter.
    [quoted image]
    Raff

The only thing that matters when you put it back on: the wiper fingers should be centered well on a set of rivets.

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from Raff:

How do you get in there to see the switches.
    Raff

A washer and screw in the upper right corner can be removed, allowing the unit to swing down into the service position.

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from HowardR:

Yes it matters. The shaft that it mounts on goes through to the cams that activate the switches. If put on wrong the Ball In Play lights won't light correctly, and the Last Ball relay (XB) and Last Ball Score Control relay (LB) won't activate at the proper time.
    [quoted image]

Howard is right. I didn’t really pay attention to this detail when rebuilding my player unit. I think there’s a 1-in-3 chance of getting it right, and I must have been lucky.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leckmeck.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-jack-in-the-box-help-start-up-fault?tu=leckmeck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.