• Latest reply 3 years ago by Raff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Jumping Jack Score Motor Positions (resized).png
#1 3 years ago

My Jack in the box manual book is missing the score motor switches page anyone help out please I have a few issues with this game.
Raff

#2 3 years ago

I don't see a Score Motor switches page. Is there a chart stapled to the inside wall of the cabinet? Otherwise I'm pretty sure the same information can be extracted from the schematic.

/Mark

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

Is there a chart stapled to the inside wall of the cabinet?

No nothing in the cabinet.
Raff

#4 3 years ago

Apparently, the game manual did not include a score motor switches page like other Gottlieb games did.

#5 3 years ago

This sheet was stapled to the inside left side of the cabinet. Someone must have removed yours. If you look closely, you should see some staples with torn bits of paper under them or empty holes where the sheet used to be.

Here is the sheet for Jumping Jack, the two player version of your game. Some switches might be the same, especially the ones that go to the playfield (ball kickers, ball return, drop target bank reset) which is wired identically on both games.

Jumping Jack Score Motor Positions (resized).pngJumping Jack Score Motor Positions (resized).png
#6 3 years ago

Thanks leckmeck sure did not have anything stapled inside the cabinet,this picture you have posted will help, if anyone out there has got the Jack in the box could you please take a picture of it and post here or send it thanks Raff

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-jack-in-the-box-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.