Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by sysprog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I'm working on a Gottlieb Incredible Hulk and I have a question about the sounds… If you go to Youtube and search for 'incredible hulk pinball', and watch the top two (assuming the search results are always the same), you will notice they make two completely different sets of sounds. Most of the time mine would sound like the #2 example. When play testing last night, it started out sounding like #2, but then after a few games it stated making the sounds like example #1. THen it changed in the middle of a game! is it supposed to do that? is it going from mild mannered Bruce Banner, to angry sounding Hulk sounds?

Dana

#2 9 years ago

that's interesting.
I bought a hulk that was missing the CPU.
Early November I ordered the Pascal board from France and it's still not here. If it ever arrives, I'll power up the machine and tell you!!

One of the comments says "The sound board has two settings. It originally sounded the same as all the others but I liked these sounds better."

Not sure why it would change mid game though.

#3 9 years ago

Your sound board that is located in the bottom right side main cabinet may need the dip switches replaced.You may try switching them a few times to see if that helps.
Switch 1 toggles between the sounds.My switch 1 is open for the "Angry Hulk"'.

It should not be changing from angry hulk to chime sounds during a game.

#4 9 years ago

Thanks, I'll give the dip switch a try tonight. I thought I did once, but it may be going bad as you say...

#5 9 years ago

I tried it before, and it didn't change the sound, but I didn't actually test the switch itself. Testing shows switch1 is bad and does not close when it's in the closed position. Possibly it is intermittent , changing the sound during gameplay. I'll just leave it open for 'Angry Hulk'

thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 7.50
1,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Massillon, OH

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-incredible-hulk-sounds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.