Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jrpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

I have a gottlieb ice show pin that I'm bringing back. The machine didn't have any balls when I got it, and I'm to the point of its restoration that I'm trying to get it to work. My question is, how many balls do I install? If I put 4 in it keeps resetting, does it take 3 or 1?

#2 2 years ago

It's an add-a-ball, therefore it takes 1. The number of balls per game can vary!
.................David Marston

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from dmarston:

It's an add-a-ball, therefore it takes 1. The number of balls per game can vary!
.................David Marston

I had an Ice Revue so this thread is intriguing. I could set the Ice Revue for either 3 or 5 balls. In Ice Show, does having a single ball mean that you get a single ball to create more balls? Being a manual baller and all...I don't know if it would be worth my dime to try to get more balls. Am I messed up?

#4 2 years ago

Never mind....I get it.

#5 2 years ago

Una bola.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-ice-show-how-many-balls and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.