(Topic ID: 227636)

Gottlieb Ice Revue Rollovers

By grandadpinball

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ICE REVUE (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grandadpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hello, I'm new to this kind of access to information. I am refurbishing a few machines that have been in my basement for years. Ice review is up and running but I would like to replace the rollover discs at the roll over exits on left and right of table ( see picture). My problem is I do not know their diameter. difficult to measure fixed and do not want to remove as I will no doubt damage them. Anybody done this job and knows what size they are?

ICE REVUE (resized).JPGICE REVUE (resized).JPG
    #3 5 years ago

Thanks thats a helpful thought. the inserts look better than they are in the picture. they are damaged in the centre, and the ball can land on them, well two of them and sit there. It takes a good nudge, sometimes a tilt nudge to move them. pat

#5 5 years ago

Thanks you've helped me with how best to use the forum to gain knowledge. It's my first forum. Still looking for someone who knows the size of the inserts.

#7 5 years ago

Thanks all for advice. reconsidering whether to replace as other posts suggest it has its own problems. May be worth building up with clear resin to repair doming. Started work on my other machine Bally Loop the Loop which will keep me busy as it is being stripped back to check, clean and replace?repair as necessary. Will no doubt be looking for advice on this, thanks again all.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grandadpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-ice-revue-rollovers?tu=grandadpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.