• Latest reply 3 years ago by PeterPuck
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Ice Review (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

I am brand new to working on machines! I had this working for a while but now when I plug it in no lights come on. If I activate by hand the Start relay the lights come on and the score motor continues to stay on and continues to rotate. Appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction.Ice Review (resized).jpgIce Review (resized).jpg

#3 3 years ago

Hi Rob, Welcome to pinside!

The link that YeOldPinPlayer posted has the most likely cause.

OTOH, If you'd like to try a phone call, send me your cellphone number in a private message and I'll make a first reply with a text message.

#4 3 years ago

Thank you both. I did check and it appears the 3 score reel switches are all open. As I am a new member on Pinside it won't let me send a direct message for 48 hours Howard. I will when it lets me. It doesn't look like any of the switches are energized. Rob

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-ice-review-score-motor-won-t-stop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.