0Masquerade-Work-01 (resized).jpg
Capture2 (resized).png
Capture (resized).png
Capture (resized).png
Capture (resized).png
488D60E8-953D-464D-A22B-92EB64F322D5 (resized).jpeg
86D9929C-40B7-4A2B-9E0C-F77FF01EBEBD (resized).jpeg
Capture (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 3 years ago

Hi Lambecka +
my first problem is - I do not have the schematics to Hi-Score - I cannot look-up stuff. Strange to me is Your remark in post-1 "can actuate the Flipper-Bats but cannot actuate other stuff on the Playfield". Masquerade is from that aera - see the JPG - "encircled green" is what let current flow to playfield stuff. In Masquerade I would check the wiring of wire-RED+WH-red-mingled-with-white --- where comes this wire to the Playfield - to the flipper-Bats - to rest of stuff. AND also how the "Return-to-Transformer-wire-BLK-black" runs on the Playfield. Greetings Rolf

0Masquerade-Work-01 (resized).jpg0Masquerade-Work-01 (resized).jpg
#19 3 years ago

Hi Lambecka
grumble - see here, read text to the picture https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1160&picno=57383 ORIGINAL: (electrical) Switches for to actuate the Flipper-Bats were on the Playfield --- in YOUR pin is a modification - Switches on the Side-Walls of the Cabinet - and so NEW wiring to the Playfield-Flipper-Bats - and the NEW stuff works. Maybe, hopefully the fault in Your pin is just: "The original wire-in-the-pin-RED+WH runs from the Cabinet through a Jones-Plug up to the Playfield - and the Jones-Plug is no good (?) Greetings Rolf

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-high-score-playfiels-options-no-power?tu=rolf_martin_062 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.