• 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Arcade
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

High Hand 10s reel reset (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Been working on a High hand for a bit now. I seem to have it all working except that the 10's score reel is not even attempting to reset at game start up.
If I manually put it to zero then I can play an entire game just fine.
Does anyone know what switches I should check out that should be resetting this reel?

#4 4 years ago

Now that I look at it a bit better are those two contacts on the tens real itself?

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

The Runout switch is one of three on the top of the 10s score reel. It opens when the reel shows a zero and connects a blue wire with a red tracer to a wire with blue and red mottled together.
The other switch is on the V/Reset Completed relay which is an interlock relay (with two coils, not just one) probably mounted to the relay rail on the bottom of the cabinet. It connects a blue-red wire to an orange-blue wire. You can pull out the hair pin to release the relay from the rail for easier inspection.

Thanks.
Great explanation.
I saw the reset completed relay while I was in the cabinet bottom last time.
Hopefully I can solve this issue tomorrow.

#7 4 years ago

Got it!!
Thanks for the great instructions.
It was the 10’s runout in the score reel by the way.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lakeville, MN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-high-hand-10-s-score-reset?tu=arcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.