image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_0506 (resized).JPG
IMG_0505 (resized).JPG
IMG_0504 (resized).JPG
IMG_0503 (resized).JPG
IMG_0421 (resized).JPG
IMG_0420 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nitrojcrawf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Having a problem with this Hi Score. Game starts and plays but this is what is happening. Mainly on one player game it will repeat ball 2 and light and score on player 4. When ball drains game will go back to player one and play normally. I don't know much about EM's

Thanks

#3 7 years ago

I found this wire off. Will this cause anything?

IMG_0420 (resized).JPGIMG_0420 (resized).JPG

#5 7 years ago

It looked to me that wire came off of the 2 post that are closer together as their is a wire stub on that one.( bottom left not bottom right.)

#8 7 years ago

I see now I looked closer. There is a wire from that lug to the screw it is a little suspect to

IMG_0421 (resized).JPGIMG_0421 (resized).JPG

#9 7 years ago

Just an update, I haven't had time to work on this. Next day or so will have an update.

1 week later
#10 7 years ago

Alright, after much delay I got back to this project. Wires were reconnected and tested unit. This problem seams to be solved. I still have a few more issues I will post in a bit. When replacing these wires what do you cover the solder braid with? Or do you leave them exposed.

#12 7 years ago

Okay, if I could bother you for more info! What is this little window for in the back glass. It has a reel behind it but never shows numbers player side?

IMG_0503 (resized).JPGIMG_0503 (resized).JPG

IMG_0504 (resized).JPGIMG_0504 (resized).JPG

#13 7 years ago

Also the 0-9 unit has a bell on it but never rings?

IMG_0505 (resized).JPGIMG_0505 (resized).JPG

#14 7 years ago

Lastly when the pops go dark they seem like they are worth one point as score goes up by one. All I here is a buzz and a click no ding. Is that normal? I hear a loud constant buzz from cabinet when the pops go dark like after you hit a rebound switch

IMG_0506 (resized).JPGIMG_0506 (resized).JPG

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinbee:

The little window is to display how many credits have been bought or won. Manually move the coil plungers and see if the unit is gummed up or moving freely. One coil adds credits, the other subtracts.

It moves freely in both directions. Is there a way to put the wheel on wrong. Note, I did not do anything with this yet.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from Briehl:

Can you see the little arm that is supposed to hit this bell? People always seem to remove the arm or the bell if they want the game quieter. I would check that.
My skyline was missing the arm and I ordered a new one from pb resource for like 5 dollars.

Okay, arm is there. The bell looks like it has a slot for adjustment and is slide all the way not to make contact. I will move closer to the arm.

#20 7 years ago

Do you guys have an idea on what the game is worth in working condition? Just trying to get ball park so not spending to much?

#21 7 years ago

What are these little round holes for? Are they an indexing tool?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#23 7 years ago

Is it possible that the rivets can be too worn. I am still having random ball/ player counts are off. also sometimes the ball in play lights don't always work. I noticed some of these contacts are below the bakelite.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nitrojcrawf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-hi-score?tu=nitrojcrawf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.