Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1403 (resized).JPG
IMG_1410 (resized).JPG
IMG_1409 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freshgresh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I recently picked up a gridiron and previous owner had some amateur wiring rigged up on ball shooter. If anyone has a working example that can take a pic of shooter from top of play field with apron off and then one from the bottom of play field showing the wiring I would appreciate it. Thanks.

IMG_1409 (resized).JPGIMG_1409 (resized).JPG

IMG_1410 (resized).JPGIMG_1410 (resized).JPG

#3 7 years ago

I'm wrong it's not lighting.

The only thing that is confusing to me is the wiring coming from the switch that detects the ball. Both wires are tying into playfield lighting wires. They are the orange/white/black wires.

#6 7 years ago

This is what was done to it when I got it. The previous owner had a black wire tied into the two 30v wires and a white tied to the ball shooter coil. These two were tied to a toggle button that the previous owner installed in the coin doors key hole. I removed and did a temp connection of correct wires to the shooter coil and turned machine on and coil just kept coming on and off.

IMG_1403 (resized).JPGIMG_1403 (resized).JPG

#8 7 years ago

Found a solder that came loose on wiring on the Hole Relay when I took it out to inspect. Think that's it. Wiring color scheme as the switch on ball shooter switch.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#9 7 years ago

I just picked machine up last weekend for a $100 and got a lot of contacts to clean. Scoring motor keeps spinning and game is not resetting and there are a lot of dirty contacts and a few that need adjusting. This was just stumping me. Thanks for the help.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freshgresh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-gridiron-ball-shooter-help?tu=freshgresh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.