5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Bigun
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luzur.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 months ago

So, i got this Gottlieb Goldwings that was dead in the water when i got it, did the ground mods in both backbox and in the cabinet, cleaned all the contacts and resoldered a few things and removed that battery (which had leaked of course, cleaned that up aswell with ISO and vinegar), which got it to go live again atleast, but, it does, well, this:

https://streamable.com/gcpt3
(video in link)

it says "memory error z5" and "Checksum" something but it goes away to fast to be able to read it.

Atleast the displays work, sound works (although nicely timed to when i start filming it stops working of course...it does play the melody and the jet sounds otherwise)flippers work and are strong as heck, bumpers work, flashers and GI works, just gotta get it to calm the fuck down.

Also, this game got one of those ticket dispensers instead of the Naming buttons, is that reverseable somehow or should i just keep it as is?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 65.00
Playfield - Plastics
Vandelay Industries
€ 8.40
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 299.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
€ 9.95
Playfield - Other
Multigame
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luzur.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside