• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Pin-it
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Hi All,

I'm new to EMs so hopefully this is an easy solution for some. I have gottliebs golden arrow which doesn't give a free game on score or lucky number. Can anyone advise how to do this i.e steps if possible?

Many thanks

#2 7 years ago

Hey Pingot ,seems you are either missing the " F " relay stepper ( AS type ) or it needs a clean / adjustment.

More info in this link > http://www.pinrepair.com/em/index2.htm#steps
Scroll a down a bit look for the Title> Gottlieb's AS Relay (the Miniature Stepper). Detailed info there.
If its missing( it will be located in the backbox ) then you will need to find one , hopefully its still there & intact.
If its still there great then you should be able to get it working as long as its not damaged.
Good luck as they can be a little tricky but one you understand the operation of them they are not hard to fix Imo.

#3 7 years ago

If you aren't getting replay credits when reaching the replay thresholds first check that the pins are inserted into the respective positions for the reply settings as noted inside the head.

If inserted correctly inspect the wiring to the respective score reel circuit boards. It only takes one wire off its connection here to disrupt replay credits.

#4 7 years ago

Anyone else open up this thread thinking someone was giving away a free game?

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

A free game to someone crossed my mind. I didn't think it was being offered to us though.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Did you have the truck running already?
The title is kinda deceiving...

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Hey Pingot ,seems you are either missing the " F " relay stepper ( AS type ) or it needs a clean / adjustment.
Scroll a down a bit look for the Title> Gottlieb's AS Relay (the Miniature Stepper). Detailed info there.
If its missing( it will be located in the backbox ) then you will need to find one , hopefully its still there & intact.
If its still there great then you should be able to get it working as long as its not damaged.
Good luck as they can be a little tricky but one you understand the operation of them they are not hard to fix Imo.

Welcome back! How's your bro'?

#8 7 years ago

Thanks guys.......Oh....and it was free game, not machine.

#9 7 years ago

Many thanks pin-it......will check this out....

Quoted from Pin-it:

#10 7 years ago

Thanks , all is well. Been away too long from Pinside , like a boomerang will always be back , too many projects kept me busy.

Quoted from jrpinball:

How's your bro'?

Doing fine , he`s been busy lately too. Seeing if i can get him back on here.....

How are you and your brother ?

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Thanks , all is well. Been away too long from Pinside ,

I'll Say!!

Welcome back pardner!

Ken

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

I'll Say!!
Welcome back pardner!
Ken

Thanks
Looking at my activity after clicking on it has some really outdated threads. Feels like a poor mans time machine.
I got some catching up to do....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-golden-arrow-free-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.