Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_65041 (resized).jpg
20190505_152845_resized (resized).jpg
20190407_130231 (resized).jpg
20190407_130756 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Gauging interest on how many Gold Wings ramps I should make in the first run. These can be tinted if you like...pink and purple would match the playfield colors nicely.

Material will be .125" PETG, and the price will be $65 plus shipping.

20190407_130231 (resized).jpg20190407_130231 (resized).jpg20190407_130756 (resized).jpg20190407_130756 (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago

I would be interested in one.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from psd4me:

I would be interested in one.

Mold is done, hoping to make some pulls tomorrow or Monday!

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Now available!

Pics man!!!!

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Pics man!!!!

Check out he first post, I updated it and added a couple photos. If you want some other angles, let me know!

4 weeks later
#7 4 years ago

Great ramps and service!

20190505_152845_resized (resized).jpg20190505_152845_resized (resized).jpg
#8 4 years ago

Thanks for the kind words Gary, I always love seeing pics of crisp new ramps in old games!

4 months later
#9 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Great ramps and service!
[quoted image]

It does look nice. You have your 'G' pop bumper caps on upside down in the picture.

#10 4 years ago

JodyG do have any still available? Clear is the only option?
My ramp has a hole burnt through it because a flasher locked on from previous owner(s).

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

jodyG do have any still available? Clear is the only option?
My ramp has a hole burnt through it because a flasher locked on from previous owner(s).

Still available, I can do them in Clear, Pink, Purple....although clear tends to look the best on this one, IMO.

#12 4 years ago

Clear it is then. PM sent

1 week later
#13 4 years ago

Thank you, JodyG for making a new ramp.IMG_65041 (resized).jpgIMG_65041 (resized).jpg

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Thank you, jodyg for making a new ramp.[quoted image]

You are very welcome, I love seeing pics of these old machines looking so much better after a new ramp!

4 months later
#15 4 years ago

Posting so I can find this again when I am ready to order. Thanks!

2 months later
#16 3 years ago

Hi, do you have any of these left? I have a Gold Wings incoming.

Do you make any others for other Gottlieb System 80B machines? I have several with broken ramps. Thanks.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from JMP:

Hi, do you have any of these left? I have a Gold Wings incoming.
Do you make any others for other Gottlieb System 80B machines? I have several with broken ramps. Thanks.

Hi JMP, the answer is yes to both...you can check out the other ramps I make here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ramp-o-matic-ramp-thread#post-5625423

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Hi JMP, the answer is yes to both...you can check out the other ramps I make here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ramp-o-matic-ramp-thread#post-5625423

Thanks, just messaged you.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-gold-wings-ramps-interest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.