Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by robx46
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I'm already fairly certain that Genie is the same width as Circus & Star Race, which is 3" wider than games like HH. So I think I have that much nailed down.
& I'm assuming that for length that Genie might also be the same as system 80's, although I really have no clue, it just looks the same to me in pics.
Really what I'm looking for is a playfield measurement, but with this info maybe I can figure that out.

#2 11 years ago

Total cabinet length is 55". Playfield length is 47"

#3 11 years ago

Thank you kind sir! Love pinside for such quick responses on this type of stuff. Back in the day I'd just wonder about this stuff for years & guess!

You say 47"? You think it would be the same as the system 80's which I think more precisely are 46.5"? Or is it a legit 47"? Not a big deal, you got me close enough I think.

#4 11 years ago

Could be. I measured from the top of the playfield to the end of the apron and got 46 3/4". There was still about 1/4" of wood sticking out so I rounded up. Hope that helps!

#5 11 years ago

Thank you! Now hopefully somebody can help me with the DE & Sega widebody size info I just posted about, & I'll be all set!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7.50
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-genie-length-of-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.