I am a newb and need help with my first pinball.
1. One of my pop bumpers is not working and I have tested it to be the board. I unplugged a pop bumper from the old board and connected it to this board and it worked so the older board must be the problem. Should I check for something else that could be feeding this board to make it go bad? I would like to get two of these so I have a spare if anyone has them or know where I can get them.
2. I need a “fix” for the playfield window where I am missing this part for one of the screws. I may be able to get one at a hardware store but I just don’t know. I can’t tighten this screw down without it.
3. The back glass bulb is an issue. I can turn it in the fixture and it will come on but “locks up” the game and I have to reset it. When I do, this bulb will not come back on until I fiddle with it again. I also don’t know why the wire that is run in front of the bulb has been run this way. Any ideas?
4. There is a ground fix for the back that has not been done but I don’t have the connectors to put in the molex to run the wire for pin 2. Do you know where I can get this? The ground fix under the playfield has been done.
5. The aluminum pieces that are in the front of the ramp are junk. I have a set of ramp protectors ordered from Cliffy but I don’t think these come with it. Do you have these or know where I can get them?
6. The tilt is not hooked up and I have no idea where to start…? I have some pics where I think something should happen. Can you help with this or point me in a direction?
7. The last problem is a not a real problem but the game does not act as it should. When you complete the task and hit the plunger to activate the reveal it works fine but the reactor rolls over quickly and doesn’t stop as it does on original games. Do you know how to fix this or what I need to do? Link to how it acts - http://wswv.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_2687.mov
Any help would be greatly appreciated.