• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2017-03-23 10.55.38 (resized).jpg
2017-03-23 11.35.54 (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

Looking to replace the two flippers on a 1967 Gottlieb Funland, mainly because one has become damaged.
Having trouble tracking down the corect part numbers, i think A-5094-5 and A-6888E are correct?
Please contact me if you have or know of a source please.
cheers
Bob
UK

2017-03-23 11.35.54 (resized).jpg2017-03-23 11.35.54 (resized).jpg

2017-03-23 10.55.38 (resized).jpg2017-03-23 10.55.38 (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

Go here:
http://pbresource.com/flippers.html

It will tell you what you have and also tell you what parts came with your game.

It looks to me you have early Bally solid state 2" flipper bats and covers but your game would have come with Gottlieb EM versions of 2" flippers. The biggest differences are that the Bally bat covers are attached from the bottom where Gottlieb attached from the top for 2" flippers. Also, IIRC, the shaft on the flipper arm is shorter on the Bally shaft/shoe than the Gottlieb shaft/shoe.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Go here:
http://pbresource.com/flippers.html
It will tell you what you have and also tell you what parts came with your game.
It looks to me you have early Bally solid state 2" flipper bats and covers but your game would have come with Gottlieb EM versions of 2" flippers. The biggest differences are that the Bally bat covers are attached from the bottom where Gottlieb attached from the top for 2" flippers. Also, IIRC, the shaft on the flipper arm is shorter on the Bally shaft/shoe than the Gottlieb shaft/shoe.

Thanks
Yes I thought it was strange they were not screwed from the top being a Gottlieb
probably already emailed Steve but will try again, I think because i'm in the UK and first time buyer this may cause problems
Cheers Bob

#4 7 years ago

I always get a response to my emails to pbr within about four working hours. From England should not be any different

What other questions do you have. The parts you may need are listed on their website.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-funland-flipper-parts-required and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.