step (resized).JPG
IMG_8715 (resized).jpg
IMG_7504 (resized).jpg
IMG_2867 (resized).JPG
IMG_2866 (resized).JPG
IMG_2864 (resized).JPG
IMG_2862 (resized).JPG
IMG_2863 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider patrickatx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Would love some help on this. My game has a jumper from the start button to allow autoplay (previous owner). Any game, I get to the last ball (5) and once drained, the game stays on ball 5. I adjusted the switches on the Game Over relay but it didn't seem to help.

When on the last ball:
IMG_2862 (resized).JPGIMG_2862 (resized).JPG
IMG_2863 (resized).JPGIMG_2863 (resized).JPG
IMG_2864 (resized).JPGIMG_2864 (resized).JPG

If I manually pop the relay, this is what I get:
IMG_2866 (resized).JPGIMG_2866 (resized).JPG
IMG_2867 (resized).JPGIMG_2867 (resized).JPG

So first, what does the number 9 in the back glass mean? There are 0-9 on there and I don't get what they have to do with this relay. Second, does this just seem to you guys to be a bad coil? Or should I start somewhere else?

This overlaps a question I posted in the General EM sub-forum. Moderators please feel free to delete that post.

#5 6 years ago

Revisiting this for more help. I have 2 problems that baffle me.

1) 3 Ball game works perfectly fine, but 5 ball game will get to "Last Ball" and never go to game over when the ball is drained.
2) In 5 ball, reset the game, close the trough switch, the ball counter goes to 1 as it should, and Sequence #10 immediately trips. If I try to reset that relay, it buzzes.

And help or direction would be great.

#7 6 years ago

Yep I got a loose one. Gonna pull out the main cabinet board today and do a cleanup and switch check on everything.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider patrickatx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-fun-land-game-over-relay-help?tu=patrickatx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.