Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by jeffc
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 months ago

Hi, I recently pick up a rough Free Fall but it has a Sky Dive backglass in it. I'm hoping someone would be willing to send me a pic of the backside of the Free Fall glass so I can see the differences between the two and map where the lettering and shaded parts go. Anything will do, no need for a ton of detail.

Also I'm hoping that someone can confirm a question on the 10x scoring red inserts. Does Free Fall differ from Skydive as fas as these work? The youtube vids I watched show that on Free Fall 4 stay lit at a time and switch sides every time a 10 point switch is hit, Skydive only has 1 lit at a time moves with center pop hits. I'm still chasing the gremlins out of the game and not sure the correct way things should work.

Thanks in advance

#2 8 months ago

Sky jump works as you say. The center pop moves the light along the drops. Freefall swaps the 4.

#3 8 months ago

"Sky Dive" is the export add-a-ball version of "Free Fall", and should function pretty much the same as the domestic version. Not to be confused with "Sky Jump", which is the domestic replay version, and has a different rule set.

#4 8 months ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

Skydive only has 1 lit at a time moves with center pop hits.

Are you sure you're seeing videos of "Sky Dive", and not "Sky Jump"?

#5 8 months ago

Thank you both for the responses. Yes I meant Sky Jump and not Dive, sorry for the confusion. Bump for a pick of the back side of the backglass.

#6 8 months ago

I believe that Sky Jump has one target lit at a time in 5 ball, but 2 at a time on 3 ball.

#7 8 months ago
Quoted from jasonspoint28:

I believe that Sky Jump has one target lit at a time in 5 ball, but 2 at a time on 3 ball.

Yes, Sky Jump has one 10x light in 5-ball. But one or two 10x lights in 3-ball, depending on the CON (1) / LIB (2) feature adjustment setting.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The EM Scientist
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!