• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

511DABEB-DDB1-4C8C-A32C-308486D54E5E (resized).png
Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 8.33.22 AM (resized).png
CF66D1F5-7D18-49D7-AE84-9D1D42BA6017 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuna_delight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 5 years ago

Gottliebs were the Cadillac of EMs overall and Fast Draw/Quick Draw is one of my favorites. Good luck with your future acquisition of one!

#15 5 years ago

It's sad what EM's command these days price-wise.

Just sayin'.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Unless you are selling. I don't see this Title come up often around here.

I was speaking primarily as a seller.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

I agree. If this machine was across the river in Indiana or within an hour drive it would soon be in my basement for $500, as long as it wasn’t totally trashed on the inside.
It seems to me that I rarely see 70s EMs or late 70s SSs come up on EBay or Craigslists that are reasonably priced unless they are total projects. One exception right now is a Bally Eight Ball on EBay and the current bid is $810 with 4 days to go. Says the machine plays well and backglass is original and in good shape. Got some pretty serious wear between the slingshots but it probably going to fetch close to $1000 or more by time the auction ends. Some will say that a high number but it seems pretty fair to me.
I don’t like overpaying either but at my age, life’s too short to wait for the perfect deal.

I'm down to a last few truly classic EM - albeit project - games from my former extensive collection. I might consider offering them for sale, but it seems that the market mentality is that EM's in general aren't worth more than a few hundred dollars regardless of gameplay quality and collectibility.

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Do Cadillacs have latch-trip relays with about 2 mm worth of play that can be virtually impossible to keep working for any length of time if they are finicky, and render the cars completely undriveable if so?
Then yes, Gottliebs are the Cadillacs of pinball.

In general, compared to Wms and Bally games, Gottliebs were Cadillacs. Despite the Ax and Bx relays on their later games

#52 5 years ago

SIGH

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

This is awesome. As an owner of only Bally and Williams pins, I really can’t wait to add a Gottlieb EM to my collection, especially as someone who entered my prime pinball introduction years (1976-1980 in an area dominated by Bally and Williams machines.

Fortunately, you'll have a wide selection of excellent Gottlieb EM games to choose from. They DOMINATED nearly the entire EM era due to good reason and their build quality speaks for itself to present day.

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

I just wish I could find one. Just hope I don’t have one to many beers one night and find out the next day I purchased a Bally El Toro on EBay.

lol

There are lots of great EMs out there - patience nearly always pays off. Good hunting!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuna_delight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-fast-draw-on-ebay-?tu=tuna_delight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.