Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by Sea_Wolf
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

511DABEB-DDB1-4C8C-A32C-308486D54E5E (resized).png
Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 8.33.22 AM (resized).png
CF66D1F5-7D18-49D7-AE84-9D1D42BA6017 (resized).png

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 months ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

In general, compared to Wms and Bally games, Gottliebs were Cadillacs. Despite the Ax and Bx relays on their later games

No, sorry.

#52 7 months ago

SIGH

#53 7 months ago

This is awesome. As an owner of only Bally and Williams pins, I really can’t wait to add a Gottlieb EM to my collection, especially as someone who entered my prime pinball introduction years (1976-1980 in an area dominated by Bally and Williams machines.

#54 7 months ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

This is awesome. As an owner of only Bally and Williams pins, I really can’t wait to add a Gottlieb EM to my collection, especially as someone who entered my prime pinball introduction years (1976-1980 in an area dominated by Bally and Williams machines.

Fortunately, you'll have a wide selection of excellent Gottlieb EM games to choose from. They DOMINATED nearly the entire EM era due to good reason and their build quality speaks for itself to present day.

#55 7 months ago

They DOMINATED nearly the entire EM era

Hmm..

#56 7 months ago

Fortunately, you'll have a wide selection of excellent Gottlieb EM games to choose from. They DOMINATED nearly the entire EM era due to good reason and their build quality speaks for itself to present day.

I just wish I could find one. Just hope I don’t have one to many beers one night and find out the next day I purchased a Bally El Toro on EBay.

#57 7 months ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

I just wish I could find one. Just hope I don’t have one to many beers one night and find out the next day I purchased a Bally El Toro on EBay.

Keep checking local craigslist. Lots of cheap ems come up this way.

#58 7 months ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

lol

There are lots of great EMs out there - patience nearly always pays off. Good hunting!

#59 7 months ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

How do you know it sold for $350.00? Best Offer price is never revealed by eBay which I wish they would change. Did you or a friend buy it?

just put the link in here and you will know

https://www.flippertools.com/tools/ebayOfferHistory/ebay-best-offer-actual-price.htm

#60 7 months ago

Thanks for that link. That’s really cool and will come in handy. It sold for $350.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Clarkston, MI
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
€ 9.95
Playfield - Other
Multigame
$ 320.00
$ 60.00
$ 89.99
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 129.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 23.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinfarmer Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 229.99
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside