(Topic ID: 114515)

Gottlieb extra ball problem

By dsmith

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dsmith.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Wondering if someone can shed some light on a problem I'm having. I have a gottlieb Cleopatra EM. When you light extra ball and you hit the associated target it won't give you the extra ball. If I hold the target in it will activate the extra ball relay X. The relay will click in and out very very quickly but not hold.. The special feature that works on the same targets does give specials. I can't tell you how much time I have spent on this. If I hold the relay in and drain the ball it will stay on the same ball number giving the extra ball. I just can't get it to hold. Would anyone have a idea of what I could look for? Thanks in advance.

#3 9 years ago

Thanks very much for taking the time to help out. You explanation was easy to understand. I will check it out tomorrow and report back. By the way your collection is very nice. Joker poker EM is a game I really want. I have the ss version. I also have Sinbad and love it. I would get rid of that to have your eye of the tiger. You have fire queen and I have Vulcan. I just totally re did this Cleopatra EM and it real cool. I also have a royal flush I am re doing right now. Thanks again for you help.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dsmith.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-extra-ball-problem?tu=dsmith and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.