By Red97

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_4463.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider red97.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Finally got my Domino working perfectly, so i decided to replace the origonal power cord, and flipper coils. I then moved the machine 6 feet to make room for a new pin. Then it all went bad.

1: Now when i press the start button everything resets like it should, but the credit reel dosent count down a credit, and the ball wont pop out into the shoot lane, if i push the start button 1-3 more times eventually it will count down the credit and pop the ball out. Once in a while it will start normal first try.

2: Sometimes once im able to get it started it only gives me 2 balls with the last ball light coming on with the second ball (game is set to 3ball).

3: When it put a Quarter in the middle coin slot it starts the game as if i pushed the start button (1st slot isent used. 3rd slot works fine)

Ive cleaned and checked every contact switch, and every stepper unit twice.

Alrighty EM gods, WTF is going on here?

#4 12 years ago

No i dident remove the back box, i was able to fish the cord through the hole.

#7 12 years ago

Finally got it, it was the coin shoot adjustment plug. Yay 15 games in and workes perfect everytime.
Thanks guys i never thought to check the jones plugs, first one i checked fixed it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider red97.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-em-troubles-again?tu=red97 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.