• Latest reply 3 years ago by poppapin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TA with Paragon and Spiderman (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

I've recently acquired a Target Alpha to my collection, and it is my first EM. In the past I have been successful in hunting down soft copies of schematics online for my Gottlieb Amazing Spiderman and Bally Paragon, but don't see too much online related to Target Alpha or Solar City schematics. So far I've only been able to get hits from Pinball Resource and Marco to purchase copies. Can anyone recommend who provides the cleanest copies of schematics to purchase? Or if anyone is aware of sites that may have soft copies of EM schematics available, please also let me know. Thanks!

TA with Paragon and Spiderman (resized).jpgTA with Paragon and Spiderman (resized).jpg
#2 3 years ago

Most of the Gottlieb EM schematics are copyrighted so there is little access to soft copies. The license is owned by The Pinball Resource in upstate NY. Your best bet is to contact them to get a hardcopy.

Alberto

#3 3 years ago

Pinball Resource without a doubt.

Buying an actual copy of the schematic ensures that they remain available for everyone.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from Gotemwill:

Pinball Resource without a doubt.
Buying an actual copy of the schematic ensures that they remain available for everyone.

If they were pdfs online they'd always be available for everyone, even people overseas/etc that can't easily get stuff shipped from a mail order company in NY

#5 3 years ago

Is it shipping that’s the problem or wanting something for free that someone else owns?

#6 3 years ago

Well I don’t need a schematic but ordering from pinball resource as an international customer is actually pretty tricky and expensive.
I was going to purchase a few small items I needed but didn’t in the end as paying is difficult and expensive without a US dollar account. I’m sure they do a great job but it’s not easy for non US customers.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Geofflove:

Well I don’t need a schematic but ordering from pinball resource as an international customer is actually pretty tricky and expensive.
I was going to purchase a few small items I needed but didn’t in the end as paying is difficult and expensive without a US dollar account. I’m sure they do a great job but it’s not easy for non US customers.

PBR accepts payment by transferwise.com. No problem for me from France !

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Geofflove:

It's not difficult nowadays. I'm in England and buy parts from PBR without difficulty. Open an account, email Jimmy or Steve with the order ( dont forget parts numbers ) and that's it. They accept on-line payment too, and it's way cheaper than using a bank, or worse, sending cash. Drop me an email via this site for details if need be.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Geofflove:

I imagine the same would be true for me if I had a hobby based overseas!

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from Vintage-Pinball:

They accept on-line payment too

This must be new. I think when I looked into purchasing some stuff a year or so ago, they needed the first order to be cash or cheque to ensure we're legit; which meant from Canada I needed to get a bank certified cheque or US money order, blah blah blah. Painful. I ended up getting my stuff ordered with someone else locally who already had an account with them. I don't think they had online payments at all a couple years ago. If they've moved to online payments, including first purchases, that will open up the floodgates for them. Well done!

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from srcdube:

This must be new.

I don't know of a change in payment options, at least domestically.

#12 3 years ago

Steve's old school and so am I!!
No biggie at all.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-em-schematics?hl=peruman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.