You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190223_082914[1] (resized).jpg
20190223_082940[1] (resized).jpg

#1 5 years ago

Good Morning,

First off, I'd like to say excuse me for all the assistance Im asking for. I guess after working on 3 different EMs I would know something but this one is kicking me. While I wait for my schematic to arrive I thought I would clean up the Balls Played Unit since it's very sluggish. I got everything apart but I cant get the wiper disc off, I did remove the tension spring. I removed the 2 set screws and figured it would just come off the shaft but seems to be stuck. Is it a matter of tapping the shaft out or is it that gunked up I cant get it off and would I put a solvent in the set screw holes and see if it frees it up. Im trying to avoid breaking anything.

thanks
Steve

20190223_082914[1] (resized).jpg20190223_082914[1] (resized).jpg20190223_082940[1] (resized).jpg20190223_082940[1] (resized).jpg

#2 5 years ago

got it, just very gunked on

#3 5 years ago

I had a similar problem with my Williams Rocket. Very worried about snapping the disk!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 37.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-double-action-balls-played-unit?hl=currieddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.