View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200524-071527_Chrome (resized).jpg
Domino UnderPF takeapart (33) (resized).JPG
#1 3 years ago

My Domino rotating target is pretty hammered, I can't tell what numbers are where. Starting at the star and going clockwise, can anyone confirm the numbers? I show:

Star

however I dont see any 6's and most of these are really iffy, based on the shadow of the previous owners sharpie

Domino UnderPF takeapart (33) (resized).JPGDomino UnderPF takeapart (33) (resized).JPG
#2 3 years ago

I don't own this game, otherwise I post a photo. The best I could find were repro decals @ Pinball Rescue. Should help.

Screenshot_20200524-071527_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200524-071527_Chrome (resized).jpg
#3 3 years ago

Thanks for this. I will contact them, perhaps if they sell me a set they also show where to install them. I am not sure where “zero” is either, the shaft locknuts were loose so it was spinning freely when I got it. I will have to figure out how to align it correctly

#4 3 years ago

This may be of some help. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.games.pinball/DvzHbtn88S0.
You could check pinball owners site and see if you could get a reply from someone who owns the game.

#5 3 years ago

thak you for the info!

Looks like way back in '04 there was some discussion about the sequence, different people have different numbers.

they seemed to settle on:

Here is what we have come up with on the number sequence and think is correct.
Correct order clock wise: star,4,3,4,1,2,3,4,2,1,5,3,1,4,2
Correct numbers: 3 ones, 3 twos, 3 threes, 4 fours, 1 five, star

But I will have to dig into how it works and double-check. Its an interesting system, the rototarget has no variance in it, all the targets are the same mechanically. The contacts behind the targets are all the same too, gotta dig a little deeper

#6 3 years ago

Sure thing.

#7 3 years ago

S 2 4 1 3 5 1 2 4 3 2 1 4 3 5

Here is what is on mine.

Pm me if you have any other questions. Love this game!!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#8 3 years ago

Interesting. Thanks for the pics!

What does the star do, is it a wildcard that matches any number?

#9 3 years ago

The star awards 500 points and advances the playfield progression one domino per hit.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-domino-rotating-target and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.