• Latest reply 6 months ago by Raff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
domino (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JBK.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

My Domino isn't resetting properly. The 1,10,100 score reels will reset to zero upon starting a game. The 1000 will not. The zero position is clean and working properly, showing proper continuity. I've cleaned and adjusted all the score reel switches and the two associated switches on the associated 1000 point relay. it doesn't even attempt to reset, the other three do. If I reset it manually by working the 1000 pt relay when it gets to nine it advances to zero and the game completes reset and begins a game. Where should I be looking and at what switch?

#3 7 years ago

I do have a schematic. I will look and see what I can find.

1 week later
#4 7 years ago

Sure enough, found a switch out of adjustment, fixed the reset issue. The next problem is when the game scores 500 points. If a 500 point switch is made the 100s reel will score it fine but if it suppose to advance the 1k reel it won't. The 100s reel if advanced through a 100 point switch will advance the 1k when needed. The 9th position switch on both the 100 reel and 1k reel appear to be clean and in adjustment.

#6 7 years ago

I will investigate!

#7 7 years ago

Here is the section of the schem that I'm looking. I see the "add thousand & add hundreds" sections on the left but don't see the associated score motor switch. Can someone please point out what I need to be looking at.

domino (resized).jpegdomino (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JBK.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-domino-reset-issue?tu=JBK and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.