(Topic ID: 151019)

Gottlieb Domino: Bottom Rollovers Do Not Award Credits

By monsonb

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monsonb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

The outlane rollover switches award points, but tonight I noticed that the they don't award free games when the domino advance is maxed out. The kickout holes awards credits, but the outlanes do not. I'm not the greatest player, so it took me awhile to notice.

I had a previous problem with these switches not scoring any points at all, and Dirtflipper pointed me to the right spot on the schematic, but cleaning the switches on Relay A (Bottom Rollover Score Control Relay) didn't help. The H Relay (Bottom Rollover Relay) looks okay, too.
Any ideas would be appreciated.

The forecast is for a blizzard in parts of Iowa tomorrow, so I might have some extra time to work on this in between bouts of shoveling...

Thanks!

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

it's only the switch on H

It turns out that looking okay, and being okay are two different things. A lower switch on H appeared to be making contact, but it wasn't.
I tightened that switch, and all is good.
Once again, thanks, Dirt!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monsonb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-domino-bottom-rollovers-do-not-award-credits?tu=monsonb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.