Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by lorenb
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190210_211445 (resized).jpg
stepper (resized).jpg

#1 4 months ago

Just an FYI for anyone interested. Pretty rough shape.

Guy was asking ...uh...$1000, and flatly turned down $200 saying he paid $400 for it as a barn find.

Dirty PF with worn paint in areas. Backglass has flaking paint. Seems to be mechanically complete with dancing cowboy. Entire cabinet has been repainted a different pattern/color than original.

PM if you're interested. I don't know if the place has a name, I didn't see one. But it is south of Roanoke, Va.

Sorry, I didn't take pictures.

#2 4 months ago

He buys junk and sells antiques

#3 4 months ago

Hard game to find.

#4 4 months ago

Hard game to find. Double post. Need fast internet.

#5 4 months ago

Nic might look into that one.

#6 4 months ago

I have a Dodge City along with a parts machine and it was hard to find. I need to do a playfield swap. Its a fun game. Sort of like a version of Paradise that actually involves skill; you shoot for lit gates rather that hoping the ball will randomly drop into the kicker holes.

1 week later
#7 4 months ago

John, I few months back I found a Dodge city machine working but showing wear. Really enjoy the game and now have started cleaning it up. I do have one issue that I'm wondering if you might help with. I disassembled the balls played stepper unit in the backbox to clean up. On re-assembly I discovered l did not mark (dumb on my part) the orientation of the two circuit boards. Schematics are not my strength so I was wondering if you would mind setting yours to "start up" and send me a pic? There are only three ways to install it but I'm seeing issues and would like to verify if the board is wrong or if I still have mechanical sticking.

The picture I attached is what I'm looking for. In this pic, I do not know what part of the cycle the machine is in.

Sure appreciate any help.

stepper (resized).jpg
#8 4 months ago

This is what it looks like when the game is just started and player one, ball one is ready to begin.

20190210_211445 (resized).jpg
#9 4 months ago

John
This is exactly what I needed.
Thank You!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 149.00
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 269.00
Lighting - Led
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside