• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Gottlieb Dancing Lady 40434402_4 (resized).jpg
Gottlieb Dancing Lady 40434402_1 (resized).jpg

#1 49 days ago

There is a Gottlieb Dancing Lady coming up at an auction next week near where I live. Wondering what the market value of this game would be since there is little info on recent sales that I can find. The opening bid with auction fees and taxes is around US$1900. Supposed to be in working condition. Cabinet is a little rough. I'm attaching two photos as well. It's not on my "must-have" list of pins, but also don't want to kick myself a year or two down the road...

Gottlieb Dancing Lady 40434402_1 (resized).jpgGottlieb Dancing Lady 40434402_4 (resized).jpg
#2 49 days ago

It’s just an EM. Not worth more than a couple hundred unless restored. It’s a Gottlieb, so documentation not freely available.

On the plus side they are fun to work on and fairly reliable once you get them running well. Plenty of parts available from Pinball Resource.

#3 48 days ago

Can't even find a parts game in my area for a couple hundred these days. With that said $1900 seems incredibly high. I had one and it is surprisingly fun for a multiplayer. A friend sold it to me dirt cheap and the playfield was rough. It played good though and the glass was nice. I sold mine to another buddy for $450 about 4 or 5 years ago. This one looks like it would clean up decent.

#4 48 days ago

Yeah, I like it at $1000, not so much at double or more that price. Wondering if pinball prices will come down to earth in the next couple years, or is this the new "normal".

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside