4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by dgAmpGuy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200224_140344 (resized).jpg
    20200224_140355 (resized).jpg
    20200224_140409 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dgampguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 4 years ago

There are enough mangled switches there that it may make sense to find a relay bank that is being sold out of a parted out machine. Then you’d have lots of blades to work with. I guess I can’t say whether Steve at PBR would have those exact switches or if he would be providing the generic blades where you have to assemble the contacts and cut to length.

There is a thread on pinside for requesting parts. I’ve also done my share of picking up carcasses off eBay. Also, if you put the name of your game in the thread title and link The thread to the game in the pinside list, you’ll get lots of assistance here.

If I have the right generation of parts for the game you’re working on, I’ll let you know.

Good luck. These electro mechanical games are cool, and you’ll use all of your hands on skills fixing them up

Dave

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dgampguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-damaged-switches?tu=dgampguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.