2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by oldpins
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaysz2893:

Hello all! I've been reading the forums and found tons of great info here that is helping me get my new to me College Queens machine up and running. I have been cleaning and fixing stuff the past few weeks and now have the machine working somewhat. My main issue is once the 1st ball relay latches when the ball drains the ball count unit moves 5 times and goes from P1 ball 1 to P2 ball 1, but it is only a 1 player game. If I make it 4 player, it works fine. The disc on the back of the ball count unit was off when I got the machine and I tried to get it lined up was best I could. The set screws on the part they holds the disc were loose too. I cleaned it all, but it could be out of alignment. When I power up the machine, the game over light lit, but the back glass is in player 1. The reset seems to get everything reset correctly but then 1 player play does what I described above. I can't find a good picture or diagram of the ball count unit in the correct orientation. I have seen that not all 4 player units are the same. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

See the below link. This info may be of assistance.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reference-pic-gtb-4-player

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-college-queens-?tu=oldpins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.