• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3335_(resized).JPG
IMG_3336_(resized).JPG

#1 7 years ago

Hi all, I am restoring a Paradise, and noticed that the coin chutes are different to the one on my Kings and Queens. Given they are both Gottlieb and both 1965 I wondered if one of them is not original.

Could someone confirm if they are correct (or otherwise) for the machine they are in?

Thanks in advance.

Paradise chute:
IMG_3335_(resized).JPGIMG_3335_(resized).JPG
K&Q chute:
IMG_3336_(resized).JPGIMG_3336_(resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

the chutes on KQ are same as in mine. Don't know when they changed to the half round version. Could be in that time frame.

Overall be glad you have chutes on both of them.

#3 7 years ago

1965 Bank a ball was the first to use the half moon type. but they are interchangeable
if you are missing them they are impossible to find and if you do they cost 50+ each

#4 7 years ago

Thanks guys. So they are correct. The Paradise has two of the half moons, Dave if you were me would you replace the coin plate with a single slot and keep one of the chutes back for another game in the future?

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Thanks guys. So they are correct. The Paradise has two of the half moons, Dave if you were me would you replace the coin plate with a single slot and keep one of the chutes back for another game in the future?

i have done that exact thing. a spare of one of these is a good thing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Rowlett, TX
$ 37.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 37.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-coin-chute-confusion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.