(Topic ID: 66412)

Gottlieb Class of 1812 parts needed, anything is appreciated! :)

By Pin_Crazed

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Pin_Crazed
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Just got an 1812, Thanks PB_22!! Been on my wishlist since 10-2011 PB_22 is da man btw!

I know parts are hard to find for this title, however I am hoping someone has something left over from a restore or something. Need several plastics, both slings, plastic over upper lanes was cut up by an op, back glass is flaked(anyone have decals to replace the screening on the glass??), not original flipper bats, heart was rotted etc etc.

Any condition is fine, just looking to make it as good as I can, this is an exciting project, what a neat machine, needs a lot of love, very stoked!! If you have anything please shoot me price and description.

I am looking to make this 1812 as nice as possible, she has had a long life and deserves the love! Anything you may have is very much appreciated, thank you!!

#2 10 years ago

Evening bumple, thanks again

#3 10 years ago

Weekly Bumple Interested in anything, any condition. Much appreciated

#5 10 years ago

If you havent already, check pinball resource. Looks like steve may have a few things game specific for your game. Might also check with Steve at mayfair amusements. Good luck with your search

#6 10 years ago

Replacement hearts and hands - search past posts. There are very good replacements that some of us have used available from Halloween prop stores.

BTW - the backglass on ebay is not the original 3D one. It is a flat reproduction.

#7 10 years ago

Thank you for the info, much appreciated Ramps I can buy, the plastics are still eluding me. Looking for anything better then what is on it, thanks again everyone!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-class-of-1812-parts-needed-anything-is-appreciated and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.