(Topic ID: 10555)

Gottlieb Circus, what will it be worth?

By Deluded12ga

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

I looked at a none working Gottlieb Circus widebody pinball. I was wondering what it would be worth after I shopped and got it working. I got him to $150 bucks and all that it needs is a MPU and cleaned/shopped. The only other big problem is the backglass is roached. it would need to be replaced.
I guess my goal would to just get it, fix it up and sell to upgade to another machine.
I figured, I would put about 4 or 5 hundred plus the 150 I purchased, So say $650.
Do you think I could make a profit.

Thanks Guys

#2 12 years ago

I would not buy that machine to make a profit.

Only buy it if you want it for your collection.

#3 12 years ago

Game only books around $500. Your best way to make a profit might be to flip it as is and try and make $100. There is a sucker born every minute though, so maybe you could fix it and make a nice profit.

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I would not buy that machine to make a profit.
Only buy it if you want it for your collection.

How much is your time worth?
don't expect any kind of profit, its just not gonna happen.
It might be tempting for 150, but theres prettier girls at the dance that you will get further with.
Gottliebs are a poor choice for a beginning repair person, too, I would call them intermediate to advanced, parts more scarce and when you do find them they are pricey. Avoid.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-circus-what-will-it-be-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.