By cj69

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E8A68CD2-9EAF-46BE-BC77-2C9E258B29D3 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

WTB Gottlieb circus Playfield NOS

Added: 2017-12-21 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (February 2nd, 2018) • Ended: October 22nd, 2018

Price

Wanted

I know one of you guys has that archived Circus Playfield sitting around and you want to probably sell it to me so I can install in my game where it belongs but seriously if you have a excellent condition or like new Playfield please contact me thank you

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are cj69's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to cj69's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Cape Coral, FL, US

#2 6 years ago

It doesnt help you much but to save you wondering. I bought the one PBR sold a couple years back. its now in Australia ready to go in a game

#3 6 years ago

This is a funny ad
I have an excellent playfield but saving for a project sorry
Good luck with the search

#4 6 years ago

That's going to be hard to find, tough as getting the BG

#5 6 years ago

Okay guys well at least there destined to go in a game and not being hoarded or on a wall , but guys are putting me in a position where I need to bust out my art skills I really didn't want to have to do this but I you leave me no choice no choice lol I'll wait four more months before stripping the Playfield. BTW that's probably a lie I'm about to restore the Roto Target I think you guys know what happens after that.

#6 6 years ago

Hey guys yes it helps me a lot to know exactly which country is in now I know where I need to go to retrieve it JK lol at least the playfields are going to end up in the game and aren't being hoarded or on a wall. But you guys are leaving me no choice but to bust out my archived art skills which means I'm very slow and it will probably take me forever so I will continue to wait for one to pop up
PS I just finished restoring my Bally Space Invaders I got the Playfield from someone that intended on restoring the game and had it sitting around too long and did the right thing and let it go. so just in case gameover1173 decides not to restore his game you know who to call. Thanks guys

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from cj69:

. BTW that's probably a lie I'm about to restore the Roto Target I think you guys know what happens after that.

That would be a great restoration to document with pics and/or video. Mine works great but the knowledge of how to rebuild it would be immensely valuable for the future.

#8 6 years ago

I might know of a Circus for sale within 15 mins from you that might have a playfield that does not need restoring. Shoot me a PM if you'd want to go that route

1 month later
#9 6 years ago

Hey CJ69,

Look what I have squirreled away in my shop. Interested? I sent you a PM. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Mad Dog Coin Op

E8A68CD2-9EAF-46BE-BC77-2C9E258B29D3 (resized).jpegE8A68CD2-9EAF-46BE-BC77-2C9E258B29D3 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-circus-playfield-nos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.