You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

challenger-playfield (resized).jpeg
challenger-header-red (resized).jpeg
challenger (resized).jpeg
#1 7 years ago

Here's the Pinside spot for ALL the Gottlieb Challenger owners and lovers to post pics and discuss the finer points of their electromechanical head-to-head pinball.

As late as I am to the Challenger-Owner's Club (it's been what, 46 years?) I'm surprised I still get to be the guy to do the ribbon-cutting, so this may be a club of one, but what the heck. Come on in, me, and join the party.

Thanks, me. It's good to be here. So far, everyone here is a righteous dude.

#2 7 years ago

Hi everyone, one and all (literally, right?). I just wanted to post and introduce myself. I JUST became a Challenger owner myself just a few days ago. I actually still haven't even received my machine yet because I shipped it directly to be restored by Pinrescue, Inc. I plan to post pics and updates as things develop, and there will soon come a day I get to do the whole unboxing thing. Looking forward to that!

For now, here's some pics of my puppy as it was when I first saw it in the Ebay Humane Society waiting for adoption. It was rescued wandering the streets living off of scrap tokens and quarters.

challenger (resized).jpegchallenger (resized).jpeg

challenger-header-red (resized).jpegchallenger-header-red (resized).jpeg

challenger-playfield (resized).jpegchallenger-playfield (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-challenger-owners-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.