Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by CUJO
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 months ago

So here's a problem I've never had... My Caveman has basically ZERO slope on the playfield even with the rear 3 inch leg levellers raised all the way up and the front leg levels lowered all the way down. The legs I got are definitely not the originals that came with the machine and I'm wondering if anyone could tell me if this machine is supposed to have longer legs in the back than in the front (similar to the oddball Bally 6803 game cabinets).

Or maybe my house is just crooked... Thanks to anyone who could measure for me!

#2 4 months ago

Hi Pinwizkid,
Front legs are 27", back legs are 31". So they are different.
Should make it a LOT more fun once you get the correct length legs on there!

BTW, still love Caveman. Play it every day and I have 25 pins. One of my favs that just doesn't get old..too me anyway..
I've owned it for over two years also. My HiScore is 1,936,000.

CuJo

#3 4 months ago

Thanks for the response! That makes a lot of sense. I had to put the machine up on 3 inch bed risers for the time being.

#4 4 months ago
Quoted from Pinwizkid:

Thanks for the response! That makes a lot of sense. I had to put the machine up on 3 inch bed risers for the time being.

Well, the bed risers was a good temporary idea.
I just beat my old hi score last night with a 2,206,000! This is set to a 5 Ball Game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
€ 8.40
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside