Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Manboobs
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hi guys! How would you value such a title? My game is in great condition with no playfield tear and the cab has very little tear and no fading whatsoever. Got it in a tight spot at the moment so I can't take a picture of the cab but it is in a collectors condition for sure.

Not thinking about selling it, I really like the gameplay and especially the artwork. My mum likes pink so i thought about giving it to her on her 65th birthday =)

/Erik

// Error: Image 110141 not found //

#2 10 years ago

Are you missing those plastics or do you just have them off at the moment

#3 10 years ago

Ohh sorry, shopping the pin atm. I have them and there all in excellent condition.

#4 10 years ago

You should sell it to me for a Krona.

In all seriousness, this is a great playing game from the creative mind of John Trudeau. Considering what he did with the "Street Series" of Gottlieb games, I'm amazed at the quality of play with many of these decks (Deadly Weapon and Hoops in particular caught my attention as well). I believe it books for between $450.- to $700.- USD. Does someone have a Mr. Pinball price guide that we could refer to?

KMR

#5 10 years ago

Mr.pinball is way off on this game. This always seem to go for $1200 plus. There are very few of these left out there.

#6 10 years ago

Pinball shop in Omaha had 2 car hops in the past year but not this nice Sold one for 1400 one for 1500

#7 10 years ago

This is a game I want to play but I have never saw one in Texas.

#8 10 years ago

Thx for your help! Going to my mums place this weekend. I might trade it for another title some day but for now I'm happy with it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-car-hop-value and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.