Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Back5 (resized).jpg
Back4 (resized).jpg
Back (resized).jpg
Back3 (resized).jpg
Back2 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but, I was wondering if you guys think it's worth restoring. This is my first ever pinball machine I've owned so I'm not really knowledgeable about their parts and mechanisms yet.

Back2 (resized).jpgBack2 (resized).jpg

Back3 (resized).jpgBack3 (resized).jpg

Back (resized).jpgBack (resized).jpg

Back4 (resized).jpgBack4 (resized).jpg

Back5 (resized).jpgBack5 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Heck yes, that is in nice shape. And one of the most desirable wedge heads to boot. Shay made backglasses for these too. start stripping the playfield taking lots of pictures and magic eraser the playfield. If root targets are broken steve young can fix them for you, if your unable too. Cant see the cabinet very well, but that can be repaired as well.

#3 6 years ago

Since this is your first game, do some research before tearing things apart--read repair guides, and look at restoration threads.

Keep an eye out for what is safe to disassemble, and what might be too risky to disassemble if it's still in working order (ie, the risk of breaking a fragile, unobtainable part, or tinkering with a mechanism that doesn't need to be tinkered with)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-buckaroo-decent-condition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.