• Latest reply 8 years ago by Underspin
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WP_20160301_22_17_47_Pro_(resized).jpg
Add_player_relay.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billkelso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I am new to pinball and this Bronco is my 1st machine. The game works good but now it keeps playing ball number one over and wont advance through the balls. After the ball goes down the drain it does not advance to the next numbered ball, just comes back up as ball number 1. Does anyone have any ideas on what is causing this issue or what would fix this?

Thanks,

BK

#5 8 years ago

Thanks for your help, I checked the stepper and pushed on the stepper coil plunger. The stepper coil plunger moves very easy and the contacts are cleaning on the stepper. oldpins has another idea but I am not sure which are the switch contacts that advance the stepper unit. Still learning, Thanks.

#7 8 years ago

Hi Rolf,
yes I have the schema, and it is yes to your question the pin does stay (endlessly ) on player one. The first ball relay switch stays in the pulled position after 1st player scores and stays in the pulled position after the ball goes down the chute. I checked the switch that the ball rolls over after being ejected from the out hole into the shooting lane at it is making good contact.

1 week later
#9 8 years ago

Rolf,

The Add Player Unit Relay closed after activating the ball kicker and then pulling the Thru Switch down but still no action on the stepper in the back and game still stays as ball #1.
I have a copy of the Bronco Installation Procedures and Game Operation Instructions Manual, and schematic sheet.

Thank you for your help,

Bill

#12 8 years ago

Rolf,
here is the schematic that I copied is this what you were looking for or do I need more to look at.

Thanks,

Bill

Add_player_relay.jpegAdd_player_relay.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billkelso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-bronco-wont-advance-past-ball-one?tu=billkelso and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.