You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Missing Relay XX - Label (resized).jpg
BA2725ED-E38D-4206-9845-6CECC8CD529C (resized).jpeg
Gottlieb_Bronco_labels (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

I've received a request to recreate the coin chute relay labels for Gottlieb Bronco.
I've got an image with two of the three labels, but there is also a third label.
That's the missing label.
Can anyone tell or show me what is on that label?

Peter
www.inkochnito.nl

Gottlieb_Bronco_labels (resized).jpgGottlieb_Bronco_labels (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago

I wish I can help. Seems I cannot find the location where these stickers should reside. Strange… FYI, I inherited this pinball machine, but have no knowledge of EM machines.

Here is a photo of my relays… might not be helpful.

I’d like to know so I know what to look out for when I finally have time to restore my Bronco. I'm looking for my manual to help me, but you never find things when you really need them to use.

BA2725ED-E38D-4206-9845-6CECC8CD529C (resized).jpegBA2725ED-E38D-4206-9845-6CECC8CD529C (resized).jpeg

#3 1 year ago

Maybe you have a different coin door.
That may explain the difference.

#4 1 year ago

Found it!
It turns out to be the XX relay label.
Not a different coin door, but a German version is the reason for the difference.
Here is the full image of the XX relay, near the transformer...

Missing Relay XX - Label (resized).jpgMissing Relay XX - Label (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-bronco-relay-labels and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.