2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by pinhead52
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from Geofflove:

I've just picked up a nice condition Bronco. However, it has no chime unit. From the inside it appears there never was one - no holes, cut wires etc. Was this an optional extra on some of these? I'd love to fit one if I can find one...

European exports did not always have a chime unit, so yes, for some markets they are optional...

I do have a spare chime unit should you want to take on this mini project. Normally there is a dedicated set of contacts on the scoring relays, curious to see if the contacts are there or will you need to augment the relays with these. As well as a separate 4 position jones plug and then extended harness. Some work but not too complicated. (I could kit it up for you including the extra contacts and stack screws etc))

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Geofflove:

There are some additional wires folded and taped into the harness where the chime unit goes so I’m pretty sure everything is there bar the chime unit and Jones socket.
I’d be interested in maybe buying the chime unit from you. The only issue is shipping as I’m in the uk. If you to direct message me with what you’d want for it we can explore. Thanks for the help.

yea, thats a pain, international shipping

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-bronco-chime-unit-missing?tu=pinhead52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.