IMG_6151 (resized).PNG
IMG_6145 (resized).jpg
IMG_6143 (resized).jpg
IMG_6144 (resized).jpg
IMG_6142 (resized).jpg
IMG_6140 (resized).jpg
IMG_6141 (resized).jpg
IMG_6139 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bax1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago

what do you get in the switch test? could be switches or possibly the diode boards.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from DJSPIDER:

Hi Bax1
everything are good in the switch test. All switch closed

all switches should be open expect the trough when the balls are in there.

Quoted from 20eyes:

I have had a few machines that had wacky issues due to the interconnect between the mpu and the driver board. Things not working or randomly locking on, machine rebooting mid game. If I have 1 connector that needs news crimps I just replace all of them on all the connectors.

Good idea on the interconnect. Also has the piggy back board on the cpu been reflowed?

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from DJSPIDER:

What do you mean "The piggy back board on the cpu been reflowed?

if you have the original cpu board, the piggy back is that raised board. typically it will cause resetting issues though.

#10 3 years ago

ok now that I am thinking about it, they work in lamp test and don't in game play. do you have the schematic? this should hopefully be a simple fix. so it has to be tide to those switches. so could be the switch, diode, or the wiring. go into switch test again and activate those switches to see if they register. if not look at the matrix to see if they are all tied together. check the diode boards too. the diodes could look good but may be bad. Need to meter them.

#13 3 years ago

ok so that is the relay for the lamp. it doesn't go pass that? Hard to work on this with out the schematics. I will do some digging today to see if i can find them.

#15 3 years ago

one thing that helps these are the ground mod. TNT has a good way of doing it. This can typically fix a lot of problems

We will figure this out some way

#17 3 years ago

Are these boards brand new?

#19 3 years ago

I’m going to need to see if we can get you some help from others
ChrisHibler
Quench

1 week later
#29 3 years ago

any updates?

2 months later
#32 3 years ago
Quoted from DJSPIDER:

I still with the same problem!
I can't repair the pinball...............
Maybe it's really simple to fixed that problem but as i am not a expert, i think i will need help from someone who knows that pinball or Gottlieb system 80B. I am pretty sure someone have experienced that problem and resolved it.........

might want to see if you can reach out to swemmer to see if they can assist since it is their board. They might be able to help you pinpoint the issues.

Quoted from Joco77:

Guys may i ask you something. One of my friend have this machine and needs an information about Solenoids:
Can anyone tell me what Solenoid 4 and Solenoid 6 exactly do?
Thank you.

I would love to help but I don't have a manual for this one to tell you what they are. does your friend have a manual?

3 months later
#37 3 years ago

Good to hear you figured it out

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 79.95
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bax1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-bone-busters?tu=Bax1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.