(Topic ID: 300064)

Gottlieb Black Hole plastic post height question

By YippieKiYay

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Looking at the Gottlieb 1982 Parts Catalog that shows the top playfield uses (29) 1" C-11561 and (4) 1-3/16" C-11562 and the lower playfield (23) 1" C-11561 and (3) 1-3/16" C-11562 posts. My question is can anyone point out where the (4) taller 1-3/16" posts on the upper playfield go as well as the (3) taller 1-3/16" go? No where on the Parts Catalog nor the Black Hole instruction manual say where those 7 taller posts go.

Any help where these posts go would very much be appreciated.

Thanks

Rick

#2 2 years ago

On my BH's upper pf, these use the longer plastic posts:
1) the top rollunder
2) the white shield on the lower right with the scoring rubber (above rightmost flipper).

#3 2 years ago

On the lower playfield, two are used for the roll-under, and one is the post closest to where the ball drops on to the lower pf from the upper.

#4 2 years ago

Thanks Frenchmarky and CaffeineSlug for the replies and answers to where these taller posts go. I appreciate the info.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-black-hole-plastic-post-height-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.