20190825_143709 (resized).jpg
20190825_143740 (resized).jpg
20190821_144937 (resized).jpg
Big Shot Bonus runout (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
Add Bonus Unit Relay (resized).jpg
Big Shot Score Motor (resized).jpg
20190818_215433 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gjm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 4 years ago

Sometimes trying to find things that need to be adjusted or replaced can be quite frustrating on a EM pin. I do not know your EM diagnostic level but if I were you I would wait for the schematic to arrive and learn how to read it if you don't know already. Then go to "pinballrepair/em.com" and read from start to finish what Clay has to say. He is one of the best in the game for diagnostic/repair. He will also tell you the start up sequence. Follow that sequence with the schematic in hand to run through the process. For any parts you might need for your Gottlieb pin call Steve Young at "The Pinball resource" (PBR) for all your needs, he is the cheapest most stocked guy around for Gottlieb parts. While you are waiting for the schematic go to Clay's site and do some reading on EM's.
Lastly, did the pin work 100% and this started after transporting it to your house?
Once again, I do not know your level of EM repair and I did not mean to apply you know nothing, I just wanted to give you my opinion on how I would start the diagnostic procedure. Good luck and have fun with the pin.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 5.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gjm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-big-shot-em-score-motor-?tu=gjm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.